Booster Club Insurance Information for PSGs
The Golden Bear Foundation has general liability insurance coverage that covers its officers and GBF-sponsored events. Each Parent Support Group (PSG) under the foundation is expected to obtain its own liability insurance. Many insurance brokers offer "booster club" insurance policies designed to address the unique needs of this type of organization.
Below are some resources to help you:
- AIM Insurance Guide -- A 26-page guide from Association Insurance Management (AIM) covering Parent Teacher group insurance policies.
- Download the PDF here: Insurance Guide
- Safety Guide for Booster Clubs / PTOs -- Another helpful resource to help you in planning your insurance needs.
- Download the PDF here: SafetyGuide
- Application for Insurance -- California State PTO, Booster Clubs, and Foundations Application for Insurance Form via AIM Insurance.
- Download the PDF here: California PTO Application
TVHS Golden Bear Foundation PSG Enrollment Form
Please use the enrollment form below (or the SignNow version, available for a limited time) to enroll with the TVHS Golden Bear Foundation: