Advertise Your Business with a Professional Banner at Temecula Valley High School
TVHS Banner Program is an affordable way to support TVHS athletic teams and clubs while also gaining valuable exposure for your business.
- Gymnasium Banners are displayed inside of the main gymnasium or the mini by request. Gym banners are rectangular banners printed in vertical format (portrait) only.
- Swimming Pool Banners are displayed inside of the Golden Bear pool fence.
- Rancho Vista Fence Line Banners are displayed along the school property adjacent to Rancho Vista Road. They may be placed on the tennis court fences or the softball field fences.
- Stadium Banners are displayed along the fence along the upper level of the stadium.
- SEE TVUSD PRICING SHEET BELOW(revised 3/26/18)
Banner Sizes and Cost
When using the same
All advertising banners will include the TVUSD disclaimer notice
- Size GYM STADIUM EXTERIOR FENCE
- 3 x 5 $300 $350 $500
- 4 x 4 $350 $400 $550
- 4 x 6 $400 $500 $650
- 5 x 5 $400 $500 $650
- 4 x 8 $450 $600 $750
- 5 x 8 $500 $700 $850
- 5 x 10 $600 $800 $950
- 5 x 15 $750 $1,000 $1,150
Discounts:10% discount for businesses that purchase more than one banner (use coupon code TAKE10 at checkout)15% discount for businesses that purchase four or more banners (use coupon code TAKE15 at checkout)
- Full payment must be received prior to production and installation of banners.
- Sponsorship cost includes production, installation, and removal of the banner. The sponsor needs to provide high-resolution disk art for the production of the banner (File types accepted: Photoshop (PSD, TIFF, EPS, PDF, JPEG, PNG, SVG). Illustrator (AI
,EPS, PDF, with all fonts outlined) Any other graphics program capable of creating a PDF, TIFF, EPS, JPEG, PNG, SVG file). If the sponsor needs artwork done it can be created through our banner provider.
- All orders require completing the Banner Sponsorship agreement form below.
- Sponsor payments will be made directly to Temecula Valley High School Golden Bear Foundation (TVHS GBF) via our website. Checks will be made out to TVHS GBF with “Banner Program” in the memo section, which will earmark the funds for Athletics.
- The banner purchaser will work directly with the Athletics’ office to create the banner.
- Teams that sell banners will receive 80% of the profit for their parent support group.
Follow the instructions below to get started.
By submitting the online form below, you are agreeing to our terms.
Bring your payment to the Athletics’ office or mail a check made out to TVHS GBF
31555 Rancho Vista Road, Temecula, CA 92592. Please add “Banner Program” in the memo section.
When submitting payment through Pay-Pal please use the appropriate link:
All banners will be displayed for 12 months. We will be putting banners up seasonally. If a banner is renewed each year it will stay up indefinitely or until it needs to be replaced due to physical shape.